Friday, August 30, 2019

For Good Cup of Tea After Good Cup of Tea


Stopped using Bois-Cheri vanilla tea bags soon after I had one cup of Freshpak’s rooibos tea. That was years ago. It has a strength and consistency in taste I didn’t find in the local brand. I use my phone’s timer to steep it in fresh boiling water for exactly two minutes and then add some milk but no sugar. Great habit to skip sugar in tea as we drink several hundreds cups in a year. Have made quite a few friends try it. Most if not everyone of them have switched. 

2 comments:

akagugo said...

Have you tried this one? It's made in Mauritius, but strangely not Made in Moris

Sanjay Jagatsingh said...

Not yet. Is it good? Not all Mauritian brands have that label Made in Moris. Think you should apply for it and I don’t think it comes for free.